Something to think About

Something to think About
I have written on this site numerous times. I have received some great responses as well. Here are just a few things to think about when arguing or debating the issues.

1. The majority of my postings have dealt with the REAL immigration problem and how it doesn't come from an unwillingness of our law enforcement to enforce the laws on the books. If you read some of the postings you'll see that (a) The laws themselves seem to have been written to be UNenforceable with all of the waivers and exemptions that exist. (b) The real problem stars SOUTH of the border in Mexico. Mexico's government is a corrupt, self-indulging enterprise that has gone unchecked for years. It only exists to make those already rich and in power more rich and powerful while standing on the necks of the average Mexican citizen who literally has no recourse within the system. I believe that it is this large unbalance of power that has driven Mexicans north to seek our rights and protections while making a better life for themselves. US companies are largely to blame for the attractiveness by offering up jobs to these people without obeying the laws against hiring illegals. This has driven down the average wage and has hurt our economy, environment and has spawned some real frustration with Americans who often times only see the problem when it hits the border and makes its way north. Many websites and newsgroups have been started and seem only to be capable of blaming the illegal aliens without placing any blame on the Mexican government or our own diplomatic failures in this area. The discussions, in my opinion, become very peripheral and only foster the all-to-common hate and bigotry postings that inevitably arise from those more compassionate and understanding of the illegal aliens' plight. I do not take such a stand, either for or directly against the illegal alien himself. I believe that these people are very aware of what they are doing and understand the risks involved in entering our country illegally. I believe that they have broken the law and should be accountable for that. The real problem is how to hold 8 to 12 million people accountable within a reasonable timeframe for the crimes they have committed. Amnesties and guest-worker programs are not the answer, nor is mass deportation feasible or logical. Localising the crime by making it a state or local violation to be here illegally might be an answer, but many states and municipalities have already shown fierce resistance to becoming involved in the enforcement of federal immigration law. The CLEAR Act has been proffered up in Congress, addressing the issue of bringing state and local law enforcement agencies on board to enforce our nations immigration laws. The Act states that if a state or local agency refuses to follow the law, sever penalties may be imposed by the feds on that agency, usually in the form of withholdings of federal funds to that particular agency. This Act is still just that, an Act, and has yet to pass Congress. My feeling is that it won't simply because these states and municipalities are what constitute a large portion of the voter pool for most of the Senators and Representatives who will be voting on the passage of the Act. Large portions of these areas also rely on large sums of federal money to operate and to jeopardize that cash flow by passing a Bill that does just that may be a pill too hard to swallow for some of our national legislators. With the increased division in the political parties in recent years, many on both sides of the isle are leaning even further to the right or left. Immigration, as a topic, requires a much more centrist line to fairly weigh both the complicated law enforcement aspects with the human aspects and the undeniable sisterhood both share. Weighing in the National security side makes this, perhaps, the most confusing and important issue we face as a nation. This leads me to my next point.

2. I will try to make this as short as possible. I have worked for the INS and now the DHS for over 8 years and can tell you unequivocaly that immigration as an issue has NEVER ranked high on the laundry list in Washington. Going back to the times of Bush 1, it is obvious to see that immigration was more often an afterthought rather than a priority. Bush 1 granted full amnesty in 1986 to millions of illegal aliens, more than likely to get the vote. IRCA was shrouded in tough sounding verbage like "Employer Sanctions" and "Workplace Enforcement", but one only has to read the law to understand that it was written without teeth, unable to bring any true reform to an already uphill battle. More apathy can be seen in who Bush 1 appointed to be Commisioner of the INS. Without naming names this guy was most famous foe being the "hot dog king" by having been the visionary behind the Weinerschnitzel empire. Thats right, Bush 1 appointed a guy who made his fortune selling hot dogs to head the Immigration and Naturalization Service. Hot dogs......immigrants......I don't see the connection in expertise......only by the mere fact that the name "Weinerschnitzel" sounds German and that hot dogs, (or something in that general form) originated in Germany. But hey, he's the President and we elected him so, lets give it a chance. This guy, the hot dog king, really stepped on his you-know-what when he addressed several hunderds of people in a New York bourough shortly after being appointed. His statement was something to the effect of"...and my first promise to you as the newly appointed Commisioner is to do something about this illegal alien problem by deporting these illegal Puerto Ricans!" Folks, I kid you not, he really said this. As most poeple know, Puerto Rico is a territory of the US and its people enjoy US citizenship. That mere fact alone makes them UNdeportable. And this is the guy running the show at the INS. Unbelievable! The INS was always called the "red headed step child " of the Department of Justice, and for good reason. It was always the last to recieve whatever was left-over from the budget that the DOJ got, which after the FBI, etc. got their cut, wasn't much. They had the largest, most difficult job in the department with the least amount of support, both leadership wise and financially.
Nothing much changed under Clinton either. He hired thousands of Border Patrol Agents (I was one of them) and threw us on the border to detect, DETER, and apprehend aliens. I emphasize deter because that was THE focus. If some got away, that was OK. Cleaning up specific areas was ws important than stopping the problem. Our hands (and oftentimes a foot) were tied behind our backs while attempting to do our jobs. Yea, places like San Diego and Brownsville, TX aren't being overrun anymore, but places like Douglas, AZ , Nogales, Tucson are TEEMING with aliens, 100's of them daily! These deterrance operations only pushed the traffic farther into the deserts and increased the viciousness of an already volitale border. Many good people have lost their lives in the debacles known as "Operation Gatekeeper" "Hold the Line" and "The El Centro Initiative", just to name a few. All this for what? To put on a show for the American Public and give the appearance that the border was being brought under controll. It was smoke and mirrors at it's best. David Copperfield would even have been proud. Clintons biggest immigration snafu (read: CRIME!) came with the Citizenship USA program. David Schippers, lead investigative counsel for the impeachemnt trial of Clinton wrote a book a few years back entitled "Sellout". In that book, Schippers wrote about Clinton using the CUSA program to manufacture votes for the 1996 election. CUSA was a program designed to help expedite the citizenship process for people attempting to naturalize. Clinton and Gore seized this as an opportunity to gather more votes for the election by ordering the INS to sidestep some of its procedures when considering a person for naturalization. As a result of the side steeping, many felons were granted full legal citizenship just to get the vote. When Schippers uncovered this in his investigations, he attempted to bring it to the House managers and offer it as evidence for use in the impeachment. Strikingly, the REPUBLICAN house managers denied his request. I guess that abuse of power doesn't doesn't cut the mustard for them. Again unbelievable! GW has, with his recent guest worker program initiative, put his proverbial feet right in his old mans shoes. Like father, like son, just with a new twist. And the Democrats are STILL not satisfied. Why, because simply it is just a hair short of pure amnesty, and that's what the liberals want. Rep. Shiela Jackson Lee, Immigration Sub-committee minority ranking member says it is still not enough because GW's plan doesn't offer a "clear path to legalization" (read: free citizenship, amnesty, etc.) Realistically, both plans do NOTHING to address the real problem and only, in the end, encourage more to come illegally. Quite a few Republicans are unhappy with the plan as well as they see it as "too liberal". I doubt it will pass anyway.

Can you see where all of this is going? Most politicans seem to view this problem through rose-colored glasses. Many only want to address it from an "alien" point of view and others are so hard-lined (Tancredo) that their answers are just shy of thug-like. The parties are too divided to realistically address the issue. I feel that most lawmakers really don't give a damn one way or the other. With the creation of the DHS and the major focus being directed at terrorism and all of it's various apparitions, illegal immigration and the debate over it has, once again, taken a backseat, at least in Congress. Guys like Tancredo will stand up and shout in the coming months over the issue, the problem is that most will just sit in thier chairs, pretending to listen, snickering to themselves and saying, "Doesn't this guy realize that no one here is listening" and "Geez, when is this guy gonna shut up and get with the program!" It's a sad day.

All of this can be summed up with a quote from the Deputy Commisioner of the Bureau of Customs and Border Protection. It is from a speech he made to the 560th graduating class at the US Border Patrol Academy in Charleston, SC. Paraphrased it states that" Make no mistake about it, your primary mission is clear...to stop terrorists and terrorist weapons from entering our country while facilitating the flow of goods and people across our borders." I was a BP Agent for 8 years and nothing has taken me aback more than these words. It is obvious that Americas last line of defense against illegal aliens entering our country has been refocused. I don't think its by accident either. It's business as usual and the red headed step child is definetly in the house!

From rwh68 on 2004-01-30 07:54:36 - recs (91)
[ Add Comment ] [ Recommend ] 


Comments


on 2004-03-07 09:09:00 wrote:
If you travel into the Third World, in places such as Mexico and Central and South America you will notice that in the bathrooms there are boxes for used toilet paper, and no soap or paper towels for the sink. The sewage systems cannot handle toilet paper so it is a habit to throw it in the box provided, which is open to flies and cockroaches. Additionally, for most Third World people, washing hands is nonexistent.

Today, in California, Florida, Georgia, and spreading to other states across the nation, recent arrivals are so accustomed to throwing their used toilet paper into boxes, they throw it into trashcans. Whether they work at the counter or chopping tomatoes, they often do not wash their hands. Thousands carry head lice, leprosy, tuberculosis and hepatitis A, B, and C.

Annually, an estimated 800,000 illegal aliens cross America's southern borders while avoiding a health screening. They are not stopped or vaccinated for a host of diseases they're bringing into America. Who is at risk? Everyone, but especially our school children when they come in contact with in excess of three million illegal alien school children daily. What can those three million kids unknowingly transfer to our kids?

Tuberculosis, five years ago, was almost non-existent in the USA. Last week, a school in Sebewaing, Michigan reported 30 children and four teachers had tested positive for tuberculosis infections. Michigan supports a large Latin illegal alien population that migrated from Mexico.

In the past four years, 16,000 cases of multiple-drug-resistant (MDR) TB, which was formerly endemic ONLY to Mexico, crossed over the borders inside the bodies of illegal aliens. These adults and their children have spread out across the country to work in fast foods and harvesting. Another outbreak occurred in Austin, Minnesota, where eight police officers tested positive for tuberculosis. A similar outbreak occurred in Portland, Maine, last week with 28 testing positive for tuberculosis.

On November 6, 2003, at a Chi-Chi's in Beaver Valley, Pennsylvania, illegal aliens served up plates of infectious hepatitis A to their patrons. Over 3,000 had to receive the painful gammaglobulin shots, while several Americans died. Health officials reported, "Workers contaminated food by failure to follow basic hygiene in cleaning hands after using the bathroom." The employees were not health screened by the restaurant chain.

Another distressing disease, leprosy, long feared from Biblical times, totaled 900 cases in the USA in the past 40 years. In the past three years, according to a report from the New York Times in February, 2003, leprosy has infected over 7,000 people in the United States. It was brought in by illegal immigrants from India, Brazil, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean. Leprosy spreads by infected illegal aliens working in fast food, dish washing and hotels.

Chagas Disease is brought directly from Mexico and Latin America where it has infected over 18,000,000 people. The T-Cruzi protozoan destroys heart tissue and other organs. "One can contract it by eating uncooked food contaminated with infective feces of the Vinchuca Bug. It crosses over the border in the bodies of an average of 2,200 illegal aliens daily.

Whether it's dengue fever, now in Florida, Hemmorhagic Fever coming up from Texas border towns or E-coli intestinal parasites arriving with illegal aliens from Mexico daily, every American citizen is under the threat of bio-terrorism thanks to our government's refusal to close the borders.

Tom Ridge of Homeland Security presents Americans with color-coded alert levels from Al Queda, but what he doesn't protect us from is a mounting invasion from an unarmed army of disease-carrying illegals who present our people with physical risks far greater than the bombings of 9/11.

What can you do as a citizen?

The first and most powerful defense for America would be a five-year moratorium on all immigration so this country can regain its collective breath. Our hospitals, schools and social services are being overwhelmed by an average of 2.3 million legal, illegal immigrants and their offspring each year. Too often, individual Americans neglect to exercise their citizenship.

You must demand that each restaurant that you visit hire only legal Americans, health-screened employees. You must demand your schools examine and process every illegal alien child for head lice, TB and leprosy on a regular basis. You must press your senators, congressmen and president to put troops on our border with Mexico to stop illegal aliens from crossing. You must insist that anyone hiring illegal aliens be fined and imprisoned. Remember the Boston Tea Party? The Alamo? When their leaders did not act in their behalf, average citizens acted in defense of their country.

It's time, once again, for American citizens to stand up for our country, our way of life and our kids.

Finally, you need to visit your schools, write your papers, call your TV stations, talk on radio stations and city councils to bring a discussion, debate and action as to why corporations, industry and government continue flooding our country with millions of illegal aliens who carry these deadly diseases.
Jon on 2004-04-02 17:40:00 wrote:
The response to this posting I fear is a gross, and uninformed generalization, to think that because a culture throws toilet paper in the trash can, instead of in the toilet (were it would go into THE OCEAN!!!) makes them either disease carriers or lice ridden is way of the mark, sure, some immigrants (both legal and illegal) would carry disease, but to put forth that all disease outbreaks in the US are caused by Illegal immigration is to sorely miss the point of a global community (I mean, SARS made it all the way here, so did AIDS, and that had nothing to do with Illegal immigration) so, to believe that we are all in danger because of this, is fear mongering and propaganda of the worst kind, what would you do? Screen everyone who comes to the states for illnesses, the impact of such radical thinking would severely dent, the already troubled tourism. The fact that these people are different than you does not allow you to make such sweeping statements as: “for most Third World people, washing hands is nonexistent.” I’m sorry, but that is a fallacy, not to mention a pretty inflammatory accusation to make, and when all is said and done, seems a bit too much like hearsay than actual facts.
Recently in San Diego E-coli tainted salads were sold by a restaurant chain, Illegals had nothing to do with this, Mad cow disease was detected in Washington, Yet again, illegal immigration had nothing to do with this, Fact is Hepatitis A outbreaks occurred in Tennessee, North Carolina and Georgia in September. Another outbreak of hepatitis A among patrons of a single restaurant occurred in Pennsylvania during late October and early November 2003, yet Illegals had nothing to do with this, the culprits were ” Raw or Undercooked Green Onions (Scallions)” sure the official story was that the Onions were…in fact from Mexico, but it begs the question, were they here legally? And What can we do as Americans to protect our country against the Green Onion Scourge?
Well the FDA suggests:

• Cook green onions thoroughly. This minimizes the risk of illness by reducing or eliminating the virus. Cook in a casserole or sauté in a skillet.

• Check food purchased at restaurants and delicatessens and ask whether menu items contain raw or lightly cooked green onions. Consumers who wish to avoid food that contains raw or lightly cooked green onions should specifically request that raw or lightly cooked green onions not be added to their food. Foods such as freshly prepared salsa and green salads often contain raw green onions.

Also, another interesting fact is that outbreaks of waterborne illnesses contracted from the parasite cryptosporidium have doubled in the United States between 1997 and 2000, according to a study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta.
The blame is squarely on improper pool maintenance, one wonders, are illegals involved? Is their poor hygiene rubbing off on our innocent pool boys? (And girls…poolpersons?) Or are our “poolpersons” illegal immigrants furthering the insidious effect of their poor personal care habits on our unsuspecting children? Or is citing a bunch of outbreaks merely a convenient way to make a point which has a rather weak base argument? I guess we will never know.
Shawn on 2004-11-19 13:43:00 wrote:
Sorry, Jon, but racism, xenophobia, and paranoia have nothing to do with facts. The Centers for Disease Control, hardly a fear-mongering, extremist hate-group, recently reported that illegal immigrants account for over 65 percent of infectious diseases in this country. We have health checks for legal immigrants to prevent this from happening, but illegals, of course, circumvent proper channels and are importing tuberculosis, hepatitis, and leprosy at frightening rates.
The Turner Diaries on 2004-12-20 14:29:00 wrote:
White America shall triumph!
D on 2005-02-08 12:06:00 wrote:
you say the immigrants had nothing to do with it? i bet there were migrant workers touching the salads and working in the cow slaughter houses and every where else ther is manual labor there i a mexican
FRED on 2005-02-08 17:51:00 wrote:
Something to think about....as your food is served to you by a Mexican invader who may or may not have washed his/her hands after taking a dump!
Jon on 2005-02-10 13:36:00 wrote:
D wrote:

"you say the immigrants had nothing to do with it? i bet there were migrant workers touching the salads and working in the cow slaughter houses and every where else ther is manual labor there i a mexican"


Dude, this one didn't even make any sense.....WTF?
d on 2005-02-10 15:29:00 wrote:
jon read the damn posts...ass!
Jon on 2005-02-10 19:43:00 wrote:
d wrote:

"jon read the damn posts...ass!"

I did, like I said, what you wrote made no sense even remotely, "you bet"?
that and 35 cents will get you a newspaper, come here with facts and well informed opinions and spare yourself the shame of looking like an even bigger idiot than what "I'll bet " you do everyday.

see? speculation is for everyone.
FRED on 2005-02-10 22:31:00 wrote:
Christmas gift for Jon: a life.
Jon on 2005-02-11 11:11:00 wrote:
" Christmas gift for Jon: a life."

take that back to where you bought it and get "a clue" for you.

just because I don't let you wallow in your hate does not mean I don't have a life.

Bufoon.
Triple K on 2005-02-11 14:41:00 wrote:
Christmas gift for John II : kaopectate stops diarreah of the mouth ( and 50,000 word essays that show the anger and bitterness felt by a loser)
Earl Turner on 2005-02-13 07:39:00 wrote:
What do you "wallow" in Jon? I think you are knee deep in the same hatred you accuse others of!!
Jon on 2005-02-15 17:31:00 wrote:
" What do you "wallow" in Jon? I think you are knee deep in the same hatred you accuse others of!!"

sure, Earl, whatever makes you think you're right buddy.
Jon on 2005-02-15 17:32:00 wrote:
Christmas gift for John II : kaopectate stops diarreah of the mouth ( and 50,000 word essays that show the anger and bitterness felt by a loser)


? what?bout the superiority of his race because he's aloser?

that kind?

really?

triple k?

like KKK?

Like Racism?


ha!!!! poor thing
Earl Turner on 2005-02-15 21:34:00 wrote:
Attention fellow patriots:

I implore you to ignore "Jon." He is a nobody who becomes a somebody when we give him attention. Let this sociopath/psychopath find some other way to justify his miserable existence.
d on 2005-02-16 12:27:00 wrote:
ok jon let me help you with this one...its reads:

-Recently in San Diego E-coli tainted salads were sold by a restaurant chain, Illegals had nothing to do with this, Mad cow disease was detected in Washington, Yet again, illegal immigration had nothing to do with this, Fact is Hepatitis A outbreaks occurred in Tennessee, North Carolina and Georgia in September. Another outbreak of hepatitis A among patrons of a single restaurant occurred in Pennsylvania during late October and early November 2003, yet Illegals had nothing to do with this, the culprits were ” Raw or Undercooked Green Onions -

ok now who do you think cooked that food? an illegal immigrant stuck in the back kitchen like every other restaraunt in america- and hepotitis comes from the water in mexico
Jon on 2005-02-23 18:16:00 wrote:
No "d" let me help you.

"ok now who do you think cooked that food? an illegal immigrant stuck in the back kitchen like every other restaraunt in america- and hepotitis comes from the water in mexico"

In fact the culprits, as found by the Authorities were RAW OR UNDERCOOKED ONIONS. like I said.
Hepatitis comes from water in Mexico? okay "d" sure, Damn ..... alot of nasty things come from Mexico huh?
I'm sure it's all the immigrants fault......
sure "d" I'm sure it is.



The sad part is that faced with something you can't refute (being that it's fact) like say...oh.....Information from the CDC you "Imagine" that it wasn't what they said, It was the Immigrants that cooked them.

suuuuuuuuuuure.


Nice try....well, not really.
andy on 2005-03-07 19:08:00 wrote:
jons parents named him an american name becausee they are embarassed of his race-most mexicans are brought up to be ashamed of where they came from..thats the only thing they are right about
Unknown on 2005-03-07 19:47:00 wrote:
Andy, please finish high school and learn to write a proper sentence. Then just maybe you might be able to align yourself with these racists... Which isn't a compliment, but it's the best you got going for yourself.

Triple K on 2005-03-08 02:42:00 wrote:
Andy - you have been insulted by a Mexican scumbag named Jon and Unknown uses multiple personalities to produce people that "agree" with him.

I think Jon's criminal parents entered America with their mongrel child the typical Mexican way - climbing over a fence or swimming a river.

When you stop laughing, get this, he thinks he's "White!"

Unknown on 2005-03-08 12:34:00 wrote:
kkk, I didn't jump the border, the border jumped me.

I am 5th generation here. Can you say that about yourself?
Migra Girl on 2005-03-08 13:49:00 wrote:
Jon aka Unknown In another of your personalities, didn't you write, I didn't jump the border, the border humped me.....
Jon on 2005-03-08 13:56:00 wrote:
"Migra Girl on 2005-03-08 13:49:00 wrote:
Jon aka Unknown In another of your personalities, didn't you write, I didn't jump the border, the border humped me....."

I thought you weren't coming back here?
I thought your life was so full of joy and success that you didn't need this website?

were you perhaps......full of it?

methinks you are.

( and are you really so dellusional that now everyone that's not a racist idiot has to be me????)

poor Migra, still outclassed i see.

keep it up. it's kind of sad, but reall funny.

; )
Jon on 2005-03-08 13:58:00 wrote:
"andy on 2005-03-07 19:08:00 wrote:
jons parents named him an american name becausee they are embarassed of his race-most mexicans are brought up to be ashamed of where they came from..thats the only thing they are right about"

My parents named me after the Prince of England.
No one is ever ahsamed of their heritage.
except for racists, they should be.

but they never are, hence, they are never right about anything.

nice to see some fresh meat to slice "Andy" welcome, I look forward to demolishing your every post.

; )
JD on 2005-03-08 16:47:00 wrote:
I would have used the name Paco better than Jon. It sounds more Mexican American.

I am a female poster. Are you gonna bitchslap me?
Unknown on 2005-03-08 18:18:00 wrote:
I'm sure some Mexican woman will do it for us JD...

Though deep down inside i'm hoping she will be black.
Jon on 2005-03-09 11:30:00 wrote:
" JD on 2005-03-08 16:47:00 wrote:
I would have used the name Paco better than Jon. It sounds more Mexican American."

really, to me that name sound completely Mexican, but then I would've used the name Jeniffer as it sound more like a woman.

"I am a female poster. Are you gonna bitchslap me?"

what like I have been "btichsalpping Earl with my facts ( you do know what I meant by that right? or do you think I meant something else???? poor thing, the only people threatening violence here are BRAD and his Ilk)
seems ti me I've been doing that for a while now, haven't i??????


: )

"JD"

ha!!!!!!!
Thunder on 2005-03-09 13:22:00 wrote:
So you like to slap women around. Earl was right about you being a coward! And you like to slap black women around. Are you a racist as well as a coward? I thought Earl was the racist....

Poor thing!

Jon on 2005-03-09 16:02:00 wrote:
" Thunder on 2005-03-09 13:22:00 wrote:
So you like to slap women around."

Oh , thunder!!!! when will you learn to read!!!!

" Earl was right about you being a coward! And you like to slap black women around."

what the hell???? where did this one come from!!! you;re reaching "thunder" in your desperation you went and missed the point, you seem to not be able to diffrentiate between a "verbal butchslap" and an actual one. poor thing, keep reaching for that argument though, you might get lucky and get one, some day.....


" Are you a racist as well as a coward?"

Oh , this was a poor, poor attempt at turning an argument against me, it was poor because your entire post is based on your innability to read, hence, every word you wrote made you look like a complete idiot, oh , poor thunder, scarmbling like a man in darkened room.

stick to "scornful one-liners" thunder, everything else makes you look even more foolish than usual.

" I thought Earl was the racist...."

you thought right, at least you got something out of all of this.

good for ya...have a treat boy!!!!

: )

"Poor thing!"

hey!!! that's what i thought.......
have another treat boy.

; )
JD on 2005-03-09 17:32:00 wrote:
Steve, Brad, Fred, d, Red, Earl, Andy and all pro Americans.

Jon's mother and father (if known) clearly didn't pay attention to him.

Why do we? WHY????
Steve on 2005-03-10 00:34:00 wrote:
Unknown:
You didn't jump the border, the border jumped you. If you weren't so busy trying to get your old lady pregnant for the 6th. time, things like that wouldn't happen. Keep it zipped up and pay attention.
Brad on 2005-03-10 10:37:00 wrote:
Steve: Something tells me Jon avoids women because they are harlots
Jon on 2005-03-10 16:11:00 wrote:
"Brad on 2005-03-10 10:37:00 wrote:
Steve: Something tells me Jon avoids women because they are harlots"


Carp BRAD you think all women are harlots?
no wonder you have to pay women at strip clubs to talk to you.

man, I thought you were kind of sad before, but now, gee I full on feel sorry for you, I mean, racism on top of a chauvinist mindset?

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez BRAD you have issues.

: )
Brad on 2005-03-10 18:14:00 wrote:
....he took the bait again! he thinks with his massive ego instead of his brain. If he has one that is....sorry
Unknown on 2005-03-11 12:34:00 wrote:
BRAD I think you should be asking yourself that question
Jon on 2005-03-11 13:29:00 wrote:
"Brad on 2005-03-10 18:14:00 wrote:
....he took the bait again! he thinks with his massive ego instead of his brain. If he has one that is....sorry"


yeah, seems everytime I say something that you're unable to respond to i "took the bait" sure BRAD, I mean, that's not even sad anymore.
took the bait? I hunilliate you with every post what are you like masochistic or something?

poor "brad"......

: (
on 2005-03-15 10:51:00 wrote:
How old are you people? 7, 8, 12? Do any of you have a life?
Jon on 2005-03-15 11:56:00 wrote:
" Brad on 2005-03-10 18:14:00 wrote:
....he took the bait again! he thinks with his massive ego instead of his brain. If he has one that is....sorry"

????? slapping you around is "taking the bait"????

wow, then yes, yes I did.
Jon on 2005-03-15 11:57:00 wrote:
" on 2005-03-15 10:51:00 wrote:
How old are you people? 7, 8, 12? Do any of you have a life?"

I do, but i await someone who is here to actually debate something related to immigration, so far it's been these idiot racists and people like you "get a life" they say, but they don't debate or talk, ask yourself what you were doing on a site called "immigration debate"


then get a life.

: )
Brad on 2005-03-15 12:20:00 wrote:
A "life" like yours, Jon?
Thunder on 2005-03-16 00:09:00 wrote:
A "life" like yours Jon?

Where you're on here 24/7 trying to sound important and there are 3rd graders who can spell better than you????

Get your head out of the clouds, little man!!!
Earl Turner on 2005-03-16 10:44:00 wrote:
Thunder, Brad

Both of you used the same opening sentence.

Mere coincidence. Or are you the same person?
Jon on 2005-03-16 16:14:00 wrote:
" Thunder on 2005-03-16 00:09:00 wrote:
A "life" like yours Jon?

Where you're on here 24/7 trying to sound important and there are 3rd graders who can spell better than you????"

Oh please, that's the best you have? you're here answering to my post, which had nothing to do with you, in fact, it was someone offending you.
get it idiot? I guess not.
but hey, sure, I guess I am here trying to sound important, you know, talking about my superior race and all, and how all other races envy mine.

no, wait......that's you.

: )

"Get your head out of the clouds, little man!!!"

ah yes, lack of originality, the sign and seal of the true follower.

you must be proud.

: )
Jon on 2005-03-16 16:17:00 wrote:
" Earl Turner on 2005-03-16 10:44:00 wrote:
Thunder, Brad

Both of you used the same opening sentence.

Mere coincidence. Or are you the same person?"

Yeah, it must be my paranoia, next thing you know I'll anser all their post with
"thunder aka BRAD" right?
no wait, that'd be really stupid.

: )
BRAD on 2005-03-17 13:01:00 wrote:
No...Jon, you usually write an essay under the name of Jon. Then your imaginary friend Unknown writes another essay under the name of Unknown afterwards. They always agree with each other. Hmmmm...mere concidence.
BRAD on 2005-03-17 13:01:00 wrote:
No...Jon, you usually write an essay under the name of Jon. Then your imaginary friend Unknown writes another essay under the name of Unknown afterwards. They always agree with each other. Hmmmm...mere concidence.
BRAD on 2005-03-17 19:15:00 wrote:
Jon - how does one "anser" a post?

I know I am a Nazi Aryan Supremacist who co owns a strip club but even I know the word is spelled "answer."
Jon on 2005-03-18 10:44:00 wrote:
"BRAD on 2005-03-17 13:01:00 wrote:
No...Jon, you usually write an essay under the name of Jon."

sorry that reading is so beyond you, you have to qualify anything more than one line as an essay.

" Then your imaginary friend Unknown writes another essay under the name of Unknown afterwards. They always agree with each other. Hmmmm...mere concidence."

I'm sure you wanted to have a question mark at the end of the "mere coincidence" also I'm sure you wanted to spell "coincidence" not "CONCIDENCE" like YOU DID BECAUSE YOU SPELLED IT WRONG!!!!!.

see? this makes the next part of your post downright hilarious (the part where you harp on my spelling, I guess like Earl likes to say, you're full of "Hiporcisy" HA!!!)
but wait, before we move on, you're saying that because Unknown agrees with me we're the same person? really? that's your rationale? what about you? what have you disagreed about with anyone of your "real" friends" on this board?
makes you think huh?

well, I'll bet it doesn't.

on to the hilarious part about you harping on my spelling after writting "concidence"

ready?


"BRAD on 2005-03-17 19:15:00 wrote:
Jon - how does one "anser" a post?

I know I am a Nazi Aryan Supremacist who co owns a strip club but even I know the word is spelled "answer.""


well, aside from the fact that you posted your rather hilarious brain fart TWICE IN A ROLL thus making it near impossible to deny the fact that you wrote "CONCIDENCE" (It's coincidence BRAD) let me tell you something

answer/ anser (finger slipped i mean a letter is missing right?)

coincidence/concidence (dude WTF? 2 whole letters are missing? what happened BRAD, is this somekind of new word you just made up?)

I'm sure you now realize that anytime you wish to harp solely on my spelling you'll look rather sad.

try it anyway.

: )
Triple K on 2005-03-18 13:15:00 wrote:
Its online! It's online!!
paco on 2005-03-23 23:41:00 wrote:
mi llamo es paco gonzalez my goverment hands out papers to tell my people how to come over here with out getting caght. they dont even want us either
Jon on 2005-03-24 13:46:00 wrote:
" paco on 2005-03-23 23:41:00 wrote:
mi llamo es paco gonzalez my goverment hands out papers to tell my people how to come over here with out getting caght. they dont even want us either"

see, you're a fake.....


PWND.


; P
PACO on 2005-03-30 09:05:00 wrote:
i am paco i am learning american culture. i learned that espanol is on all store boxes and food and most signs in merica and hopefully usa will nicer to mexicans and put espanol on street signs; ib bouht my dell computer and it had a espanol way so i coud buy it and it got aol and it had a espanol aol for me/ when i call banks and 411 i get press 2 for espanol. you mericans dont hate us you love us and give all these things
PENIS on 2005-09-20 00:02:00 wrote:
JON DO U HAVE A LIFE OR IS THIS ALL YOU DO
Triple K on 2005-09-20 12:38:00 wrote:
It's his life. It's all he does. He goes from website to website flaming people. We drove him off here. But he'll be back.
Jon on 2006-01-17 19:45:00 wrote:
LOL....poor guys :)
NOSTRUM SENIOR DEUS on 2006-05-18 22:36:00 wrote:
The guy under the name of Mein Kampf, or whatever racist name read Karl Marx's Communism Menifestio and jion us in the fight for the Prole.
Illegal Immigration have help our economy and work in a area which provide all our food called San Joaniquin Valley.Every year was properous, but this year, they are having troble finding workers. I call for a Proletarians stirke, The Bourgeois will cower in fear but we shall work for them no longer but not kill them, to show our kindness. Let us defend our fellow worker, illegal or not.
N>S>D> on 2006-05-18 22:46:00 wrote:
A spectre is haunting Europe — the spectre of communism. All the powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Pope and Tsar, Metternich and Guizot, French Radicals and German police-spies.
Where is the party in opposition that has not been decried as communistic by its opponents in power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of communism, against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries
on 2006-05-19 18:08:00 wrote:
"The Turner Diaries on 2004-12-20 14:29:00 wrote:
White America shall triumph!"
Hey Dude, read the above. We are equal, a basic idea for this country.
on 2006-08-01 12:29:00 wrote:
If we are "equal" then...

why are their minority hiring preferences?

why are their minority college scholarships?

why are their special rates for minorities buying homes?

Why do we hear, for English press one, for Spanish, press two?

Why do minorities score lower than Whites in nearly all areas regarding intelligence?

The Turner Diaries. An idea whose time has arrived! Hail victory!!!

Ms Taletha of Texas U on 2006-08-02 15:57:00 wrote:
I don't like people who use cut and paste. It reminds me of a unpleasant, cowardly individual who posted here using a variety of names....
Please note that the comments written by visitors to this site are NOT the views of the webmaster. We welcome all viewpoints in the hopes to avoid "preaching to the choir" and if you are interested in our actual views, read our below essay.

Our View

    Increased immigration is important for both the economic and spiritual well being of the United States. Immigrants often take jobs which would otherwise go unfilled and increase overall productivity. Empirically, the United States has recently undergone a long period of increased immigration and has an economy which may have it's ups and downs, but is still the envy of the world, with significant immigrant contributions in the prominent high technology sector. The most convincing argument against immigration is usually their effect on wages, but current economic policy is already focused on fighting this wage pressure to reduce the threat of inflation and subsequent depression. As such, the chief argument against becomes an argument for increased immigration. Most importantly, let us not forget that these immigrants are people who simply want a better life, just like our parents and grandparents, who all came to the United States in similar situations. Helping them in their quest for a better life makes us rich in ways which transcend money.

    Those who argue against immigration often make seemingly common sense arguments. Arguments are made as to immigration causing increased use of schools, infrastructure, and housing. This certainly makes sense on it's face, but it hinges on the assumption that there is a finite amount of housing, when in reality, we can build as many houses as we want, assuming we have the needed labor, and immigrants often provide this labor. Immigration activist Yeh Ling-Ling writes that "Almost every week, we hear about thousands of our workers losing their jobs. Yet in 1992, more than 750,000 legal immigrants of working age were admitted to this country". This hinges on the idea that there are a finite amount of jobs, when this is clearly dependent on the health of the economy, to which immigrants contribute. She also asks, "Where are we going to find tax dollars to educate the additional thousands of immigrant children we invite to this country every year?". This hinges on the idea that there are finite amounts of tax dollars, when in reality, these dollars depend on the workers who pay their taxes, including these new immigrants. These are simplistic responses to simplistic arguments. In reality, the contribution of immigrants to society is hard to quantify, but it is important to realize that arguments which hinge on the myth of "finite resources" are rhetorical and ill suited to determining the real impact of immigration. Studies designed to determine the real impact of immigration on the economy differ in their results, but the United States is a country of immigrants and happens to be the strongest country in the world. Is this a coincidence?

    The lone resources which are indeed finite are environmental, but I cannot see how a truly responsible environmental organization can be anti-immigration. The environment is a global issue and it is universally agreed that with increased wealth comes increased awareness of the environment. As such, it is far better for the global environment to move people from low wage to high wage countries. Indeed, the United States has lost immense amounts of forest and biodiversity during it's industrialization, but recently has begun to reverse this trend as increased wealth has allowed us to focus on environmental issues.

    Arguments against immigration are often anecdotal and do have some basis. In certain urban centers of the country, new immigrants represent a disproportional amount of the population, often before they adjust enough to make up for it with contributions to the tax base. As such, it is natural for those who have experienced this to have negative attitudes towards immigration. Still it is important to realize the anecdotal nature of these experiences. We should work to alleviate these situations, but let's not lose sight of the big picture. Worse, some activists see reduced immigration as a necessity to reduce ethnic tensions. Legislating reduced ethnic diversity as a solution to racial tension hints of arguments for ethnic cleansing.

    So far, I have argued that we need immigrants in order to increase our economic well being, but I think the most important of arguments is a spiritual one. Simply put, this is a chance to help others and in a society as individualistic as the US, we need to take advantage of these chances. Few Americans can imagine the poverty that many immigrants are escaping. Given our relative economic strength, it's pretty clear that we need immigrants from a macroeconomic level, but we need them even more spiritually. We are in clear danger of becoming an isolationist, every man for himself, society. Remember the lessons of Ebenezer Scrooge or It's a Wonderful Life. If we turn away those in need, we will be poorer for it, both economically and spiritually.

    If you have an opinion on this, please respond by posting something.  I am certainly open to debate and willing to entertain the conclusion that I may be mistaken in some way.  One reason I felt that this essay needed to be written was because of the singularity of points of view which was being aired in this debate and I would not want to make the same mistake.  Posts will be screened, but only to weed out anything abusive, profane, or unrelated, and I welcome conflicting views. 



Home | About the Site